Monday, May 16, 2011

Starting...

So, yeah, I've got three thoughts on pretty much everything.  I try to see both sides of an argument and frankly, that's often to my detriment.  Call it my "Gemini Moon" if you're so inclined.  Mostly all it means is that I have trouble making decisions sometimes.

I've been thinking about starting a blog for awhile and recently another friend mentioned she was thinking about it and I read a chick lit novel about a gal who blogged and I thought, 'what the fuck...I can do that.  I write pretty well and maybe people might be interested and even if they're not, I like to write'.  And here I am.

Just so you can't say later that I wasn't honest, Im not here to reveal any major political insights or break any stories that'll win me the Pulitzer.  I'll probably ramble.  I do that.  I figure that's okay though, since this is my blog.  I suspect that sometimes I'll be funny and others I'll be sad and I'll do some bitching, and I might even offend or piss you off once in awhile.  So let's see how it goes, shall we?

~W

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the joys of serial bloggery. I've followed you here on Blogger, you can make it mutual by heading over to mine, operationmindfsck.blogspot.com. My updates are occasional at best, and I've started cross-posting to my Facebook wall.

    ReplyDelete